Monday, April 4, 2016

I'm Back! Finally!

so, a funny thing happened on my to becoming a grandparent....life got exceptionally busy! My last post was shortly before the baby shower for Baby E....that was over ONE YEAR AGO! Yikes! I really meant to keep up with posts about impending and then new gramma-hood. However, we have been far too busy enjoying that little guy and his big bro to make time for blogging.

That being said, the baby shower was great (of course...I always think about things I could have I proved upon...but, ya' know!). Mommy and baby were spoiled!

Then, March 9 brought a very high B.P. For mommy-to-be and she was admitted to the hospital 11 days early to be induced. Talk about frightening! I left school slightly before lunch and headed to pick up forgotten items for the "kids" from their apartment. Then, off to the hospital where we all paved the floors for two days awaiting Mr. E's arrival!

Wednesday, March 11, at 3:20 a.m. Brought little E into his new world! He was a compact 6 lb. 12 oz....so much lighter than we all anticipated.  He was jaundiced and needed to stay a bit longer in the hospital than we all liked and even went back for a few days the next week.

He sure is worth it, though!

Flash forward a year and we just celebrated his first birthday! He began really walking and clapping all in his actual birthday. He has sooooo many vocabulary words that a separate post may be warranted. He is sweet, silly, super smart, and adventurous. He and his big bro love each other so much!

Ok...enough catching up for today.

BTW...I have a new idea brewing that may lead to Blog #2....we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment